Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I See You Baby....Shakin' That A$$

While I was making lunch today, I thought - "I sure do dance around the house a lot". I've constantly got some funky beats playing in my head which get me dancing while making lunch for the kids or doing the dishes...every day activities are much more fun when I'm shakin my booty.
I LOVE to dance...a good stag & doe or wedding, I am on the floor ALL NIGHT. I used to love going to bars/clubs to tear up the dance floor, but sadly, at 30, I feel too old and am always so OVER dressed....so now I save my dance moves for my kiddies while I tear up the kitchen floor. LOL

What are some of the songs right now that are getting me movin?

LOVE GAME - Lady GaGa
(was not able to embed official video...so here's one with pics of Lady GaGa)


POKER FACE - Lady GaGa


RIGHT ROUND - FloRida feat. Kesha


FIRE BURNING - Sean Kingston
(no video for this one either...but the song rocks)


And some of my older faves....
GET BUSY - Sean Paul


DIRRTY - Christina Aguilera



And some real OLD SKOOL:
3 A.M. ETERNAL - KLF


RUMP SHAKER - Wrexx-N-Effect


HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER - Ini Kamoze



I could go on like this all day, I'm sure - but will save some fun songs for any future dance posts.
But before I go:

Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. ~Dave Barry

SO...GET DANCING!!!!
~ Hollie
star Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment