Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wild Rose Herbal Detox - Day Eleven


So...yesterday evening, I decided I was going to take the kids to the zoo today. There really wasn't a lot of time to plan my meals for a trip to the zoo. So, today was kind of a cheat day...
I was good in the morning and had my typical berry breakfast...I did not take my pills and such as I didn't want to be feeling off from the laxatives while wandering the zoo and not having bathrooms readily available.

We left here at about 8 and made really good time...my sister, Jenn came with us...we had a fantastic day. The kids had a ball and we loved seeing their excitement.

For lunch, my choices were Pizza Pizza or a BBQ joint...I chose pizza...and boy, was it yummy. I felt off soon after I ate, though, not sure if it was the food or the laxatives from last night...or a bit of both. But afterwards, I felt great....good enough to enjoy an ice cream...a Caramel Drumstick. They say after doing the cleanse to introduce the different food groups back into your diet one at a time...I failed that by adding "breads" and "dairy" and "sugar" Eeek!

For dinner I had chicken and a baked potato...and felt off again after dinner.

I spent the evening outside with the kids - them playing with the neighbours and us parents chatting. It was a great night. Missing DH, though.

Going to try my best to stay on track today - am going on a winery tour with my parents and sister and for dinner afterwards.

1 more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment